You will need the Check-In permission to perform this action.
Station themes allow you to customize the look of a check-in station. Use themes to help brand your station using your church colors or to differentiate between different sessions during the same event (e.g. kids check-in vs. volunteer check-in).
To add a new theme, click on "More > Check-In > Themes" in the left hand navigation. Then click on "Add New" next to the header.
A pop up will appear with the following fields:
- Name - the name you want to use for the theme
- Overlay Color - the color (light or dark) to use for the boxes above the background (see how to preview changes for clarification)
- Text Color - The color for the text (light or dark).
- Background Color - the background color. This can be any color you want and influences the final overlay color
- Preview - this area shows how the theme is affected by the choices you make.
Click on the "Save" button once you are finished to create the theme.
Applying a Theme
When you authorize a station, you can select the default theme that station uses by selecting it in the "Theme" drop down.
You can also override this theme as needed within the event session itself by specifying whether to use the station's theme or another theme. See this article under "Sessions" for more information.
Editing a Theme
You can edit a theme by hovering of the preview in the listing an selecting the pencil icon. This will open a pop up where you can edit the details of the theme.
Deleting a Theme
You can delete a theme by hovering over the preview in the listing and selecting the X icon. A confirmation message will appear. Click on "Yes" to finish deleting the theme.