This section under the "Permissions" tab of a user's access rights controls general access to account related areas of the system.
- Can access the "Account Settings" screen and save information in the "General" tab only.
- Can view change log listing (More > Settings > Change Logs). Individual change log items are still restricted based on Limits defined on user's profile.
- Can view complete listing of property values (More > Settings > Property Values)
- Can manage list of system access request approvers.
Users with this permission also have the Limited Account permission.
- Can cancel One Church Software subscription
- Can edit payment method on subscription
- Can edit subscription details (i.e. monthly/yearly, plan, add-ons)
- Can reset all data on account
- Has access to view past billing invoices
- Can activate SMS add-on and manage charges