This section under the "Permissions" tab of a user's access rights controls general access to connection related areas of the system.
Users who are assigned a connection always have access to that connection. The permissions below are only for people who are not assigned to that connection.
Full Write Connections
- Can add, edit, and delete connections
- Can add connections from the person's profile
- Can view change logs related to connection updates
- Can add, edit, and delete connection types
- Can add, edit, and delete values on any drop down on a connection