This section under the "Permissions" tab of a user's access rights controls general access to email and SMS related actions in the system.
Important: any non-guest user can send email from within the email.
- Can send out SMS messages to individual numbers and in bulk
- Can view list of SMS keywords
Users with this permission also have the Limited SMS permission.
- Can add, edit, and delete SMS keywords
- Can view logs of incoming and outgoing SMS messages
- Can view scheduled text messages for other users.
- Can send out email messages in bulk from the People Query Builder.
Users with this permission also have the Limited Email permission.
- Can send out email messages on behalf of another person. This only controls the "From Name" and "Reply To" email address. The actual email will still be sent from a onechurchsoftware.com domain.
- Can view scheduled emails for other users.