This section under the "Permissions" tab of a user's access rights controls general access to various miscellaneous related information in the system.
- Can add, edit, and delete forms.
- Can manage fields on a form.
- Can edit any settings on a form.
- Can view all submissions.
Full Write Sermons
- Can add, edit, and delete sermons.
- Can add new speakers and series
- Can connect account to third party video service such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- Can add, edit, and delete check-in stations.
- Can add and delete name and security labels.
- Can add, edit, and delete station themes.
- Can add, edit, and delete campuses
- Can enable web hooks and subscribe to any event.
- Can view list of sent web hook events.
- Has access to the web hook testing tool
Single Sign On
- Can enable and disable single sign on
- Can manage settings for single sign on
Full Read Events
- Can view all events including non public and internal ones
Full Write Events
- Can create, edit, and delete events on church calendars.
- Can assign organizers.
- Has access to run queries using the People Query Builder. The user will also need Full Read Financial permission to access the Contribution Query Builder.
- Can generate built-in reports
- Can perform mail merges
- Can add, edit, and delete volunteer schedules for all groups
- Can manage volunteers on schedules
- Can send out assignment requests