You will need the Full Read Financial permission to view this listing.
Click on "Contributions > Schedules" in the left hand navigation menu.
A table containing all active recurring schedules appears. It is ordered by the number of days until the next charge with the ones coming next appearing first.
The listing defaults to showing only active recurring schedules. The following columns are available:
- # - the schedule number. Numbers are assigned sequentially. You can click on the number to view all transactions charged under that schedule.
- Person - the full name of the person the schedule is for. You can click on the name to visit their profile.
- Frequency - how often the person is charged under this schedule.
- Amount - the total amount to charge.
- Funds - a breakdown of all the funds they are giving to. If there are multiple funds, each will have the amount being given.
- Next Transaction - the date of the next time they will be charged as well as how man days until then.
- Method - the type of payment method used (e.g. ACH, Visa, MasterCard)
- Status - whether this is an active schedule or not. Only active schedules will be charged. If there was an error running the schedule, a red "error" label will appear under the status. After three consecutive errors, the recurring schedule is disabled.
The following actions are available (at the end of each row):
- Details - opens a pop up showing all transactions charged under that schedule. You can also click on the schedule number to open the same pop up.
- Edit - you must have the Full Write Financial permission to perform this action. This will open a pop up allowing you to change the details of the recurring schedule such as payment method, funds, amount, and frequency.
- Delete - you must have the Full Write Financial permission to perform this action. This will immediately delete the recurring schedule from the system. A confirmation message will appear first.