You will need the Full Write Events permission or be an organizer on the event. The event will also need to be configured to require registration. See the "Registration Settings" section of this article for more information.
Events which have registrations have an additional tab named "Attendees." This is where you will see all the people who have signed up for the event. You can also edit and delete any sign ups from here.
There are two ways to add a new sign up depending on whether you want to capture the information from the sign up form or not.
Adding New Sign Ups Without a Form
If you just want to add a new attendee and ignore any questions on the sign up form, click on the "Add Person" button under the "Attendees" tab. A pop up will appear with the following fields:
- Person - search for the person's profile here. A profile isn't required to add an attendee, but is recommended so that event sign up history will appear on their profile. If this is not needed, you can skip this field and fill out the contact details under the "Person Details (Unmatched)" section instead.
Person Details (Unmatched)
This section is visible only if you did not select a person in the previous field.
- Name - the person's full name
- Email - the person's email. Recommended if you want to be able to send them emails related to the event.
- Phone - the person's phone number
This section only appears if the event has more than one time. Select the time or times the person is interested in attending. Each time indicates how many sign ups with the "Going" status are currently entered.
- Status - whether they are going (e.g. Going), might go (e.g. Maybe), cannot go (e.g. Can't Go), or don't know (e.g. No Response). Only attendees with the "Going" status are counted towards the attendee limit on the event. The default value is "Going."
- Comments - any additional comments you want included with this registration.
When you are finished, click on the "Save" button to add the new attendee.
Adding New Sign Ups With a Form
If you are interested in capturing the information from the registration form as part of the sign up, click on the "Sign Up" button in the "Registration" box.
A pop up will open containing the registration form. Simply complete the form and submit. If you use this method, you may need to refresh the attendee table before you see the new sign up listed.
You can view the sign up form the person filled out by selecting "View Sign Up" from the menu at the end of the row.
You can also click on the "View Sign Up" button at the bottom of the pop up which appears when viewing an event attendee.