Navigate to the recurring event and go to the "Resources" tab. From there, click on the "Manage All Requests" button. A pop up will appear. Make sure the "Requests" tab is selected. This area containing all the requests for each day in the recurring event.
Use the "Past" and "Future" view buttons near the top to filter the list to show only days which have passed, days which are yet to come respectively. The default is to show only future days.
The following columns are available:
- Date - the date and time this request is for. You will also see how far that day is below. Clicking on the date and time will open the request for editing.
- Campus - the campus the rooms and items on the request are for.
- Rooms/Items - Shows the number of rooms requested and their status. The progress percentage shows how many have been responded to by an approver. If 100%, this means they have all been responded to. However, the responses can be approve or denied,
The colors for the "Rooms" and "Items" column mean as follows:
- Yellow - the room or item is pending a response from an approver
- Green - the room or item has been approved for use on the given day and time
- Red - the room or item has been denied for use on the given day and time
From here you can also edit and delete an individual request by selecting the appropriate action from the drop down menu at the end of the row.