You will need the Full Write Resources permission to perform this action.
Go to "More > Resources" in the left hand navigation menu and then the "Rooms" tab. From here, click on the "Add New" button.
A pop up will appear with the following fields:
- Campus - the campus this room is located at. This is a required field.
- Room Name - the name of the room (e.g. Worship Center, Room 2000)
- Grouping - an optional category to put this room in (e.g. 1st Floor, Outside)
- Description - a description for this room that others can read.
- Occupancy - the maximum number of people this room supports.
- Approval Strategy - whether this room requires an approval to reserve. Please read this article for more information.
You can check the "Keep open and add another" if adding multiple rooms at once.
Once finished. hit to "Save" button to complete adding the room. You will be redirected to the room details page.
Defining Additional Questions
You can optionally enter additional questions you would like people who request this room to answer before submitting their request. To do so, from the room details page, select the "Questions" tab and click on the "Add new question" button.
A pop up will appear where you can add any of the fields you normally could add to a custom form (except the donation and ticket/item field). For more information on each field type, please read this article.
If a question must be answered, make sure you change the "Is Required?" field to "Yes."
Once finished, click on the "Add" button to add the custom question to the room. Once you have more than one question defined, you can click and drag to reorder fields.