With One Church Giving, you will enjoy simple and transparent pricing for both credit cards and ACH as well as full reporting (i.e. gross vs net) and easy bank reconciliation. Donors can even have the option to cover the processing fees while giving online. You can be up and processing donations online within minutes! Online giving is currently available in the United States only. Learn more...
- Low rates for credit cards and ACH. We don't charge more for American Express!
- Donors can optionally help cover the processing fees so more of their donation makes it to the church
- Accept payments on custom forms and event registrations
- Set up and manage recurring giving
- Text giving
- Gross vs. Net reporting on all online contributions which means bank reconciliation is easy. Each individual deposit is listed in One Church with all the corresponding details.
All financial settings can be found under "Contributions > Settings" from the left hand navigation. Setting up the system for online giving involves the following.
- Enrolling in One Church Giving
- Setting up available funds (optional)
- Activating text giving (optional)
- Enabling the giving portal
Enrolling in One Church Giving
You will need the Financial Settings permission to perform these actions.
Go to Contributions > Settings from the left hand navigation menu. Click on "Enroll in One Church Giving" at the top and complete the form that appears. Afterwards, you will be given a link to a "Click to Agree" form which must be accepted to finish enrollment. Once accepted, the approval and set up process typically takes about 40 minutes or less.
If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to assist. You can also see program rates and details from our website. Please note, our processing rates depend on your monthly processing volume (credit card and ACH). If you expect to process more than $50,000 a month, please reach out to support to inquire about lower rates.
Once your One Church Giving account is active, the "Visit Giving Portal" button will appear in the top left area.
Setting up Available Funds
Please see this article for details on managing the giving funds.
Activating Text Giving
You will need the Full Account permission to perform these actions.
There are two ways to do this:
- Click on the "Text Giving" tab. Then click on the "Manage Subscription" button.
- Click on the "Account Settings" link in the upper left of the screen and then on the "Messages" tab.
If text messaging is not enabled, please reach out to support for help activating this feature.
Enabling the Giving Portal
Once you are ready to allow others to visit the giving portal and give online, you can enable it by going to "Contributions > Settings" in the left hand navigation menu and going to the "Merchants" tab. From there, open the merchant in the Account Listing section (likely will be only one) . In the pop up, toggle the "Giving Portal?" field from No to Yes.
You also have the opportunity to set whether you want to allow donors to cover the processing fee when giving online, adding a header image, entering some introductory text, setting which funds donors can give to and more from this same pop up.
Finally, click on the "Save" button to finish.
A "Visit Giving Portal' button will appear at the top of the left hand navigation menu signaling the portal is now active.
- We recommend you visit the Options tab on this screen and set a financial replies email (second field). This will ensure any replies to system emails will go to an inbox designated for that purpose. If not set, replies will go to the main contact email for the church.