You will need the Financial Write Limited permission to view this information.
Click on "Contributions > Batches" from the left hand navigation menu. The list of batches will appear automatically filtered to show only open and pending batches. You can use the filters to show closed as well.
At the top is the "Search Results Overview" section which contains helpful information regarding the batches that were returned. Note, this section only reports on batches in the resulting table and not all batches.
- Total - the sum of all amounts across all transactions in the batches.
- Transactions - the number of transactions entered in the batches.
- Contributors - the number of distinct people represented in the batches.
- Unmatched - the number of non-anonymous transactions that are not linked to person profiles.
The following columns are available in the batch listing table:
- Name - the name of the batch.
- Posting date - the posting date for the batch. This either the date entered manually for the settlement date if the payment gateway supports automatic syncing.
- Status - the status of the batch. If Pending, the batch was created by the system and will move to Open once settlement information has been received (if supported).
- Campus - the campus the batch is for.
- Service - the service the batch is for.
- Transactions - the number of transactions entered in the batch.
- Contributors - the number of distinct people in the batch.
- Unmatched - the number of non-anonymous transactions not linked to a person profile in the batch.
- Expected - the expected amount to be entered in the batch.
- Amount - the total amount actually entered in the batch.