You will need the Full Write App permission to perform this action.
The My One Church App is a FREE app we provide to all One Church Software accounts. Please read this article for more details.
The app can be enabled by going to Mobile App > Settings from the left hand menu. This will take you to the settings for the app where you can customize some aspects of the user experience.
To enable the app, simply select "Yes" for the "Enabled?" field and click on Save.
The available settings on this screen are as follows:
- Campuses - when someone opens the My One Church App for the first time, they are instructed to search for their church. They can search by name or zip code. Only the campuses chosen here will be returned for the user to select. If you don't have any campuses, set a mailing address under Account Settings in the top left.
- Icon - this is the icon that will appear in the church search results as well as at the top of the left navigation menu in the app. For best results, choose a square image that looks good on a white background. Changes to this field take effect immediately (no need to hit the Save button).
- Colors - this section gives you control over the color scheme used in the app. You can control the color of the bar at the top, button colors, and more.
- Pre Check-In - barcodes for pre check-in can be generated in two different formats: QR Code or Striped Barcode. You will need a 2D barcode scanner to be able to scan a QR Code. It is highly recommended to use the QR Code format as they are a lot easier to scan. Screen glare does not affect scans of QR Codes. Striped Barcodes are harder to scan from a screen and the glare may make it impossible.
- Menus - this section controls which menu is used for the left hand navigation menu within the app. Visit the "Menus" tab to manage the available list. Please note, you will need the "App Builder" subscription add-on to have access to this section.
Once you've made the desired changes, remember to hit the "Save" button to submit them.
Important: Users will search for your church using a zip code. Make sure you check at least one campus in the settings which has an address. If you don't have a campus to add, then make sure your church's mailing address is set under Account Settings > General > Contact at the top of the side navigation menu in One Church. Without an address, your church will not appear in the app.