You will need the Full Write Service Plans permission to perform this action.
There are two ways to add a new service plan. The first is by going to New > Service Plan in the top header.
Alternatively, you can go to More > Service Planning > Plans from the left hand menu and then click on the "+ Add New" button at the top.
Regardless of which method you choose, a pop up will appear where you can enter the details of the service plan. The following fields are available:
- Date - the date the service is occurring. This is a required field.
- Type - the type of service (defaults to Worship Service). You can manage the list of options by clicking on the cog menu to the right and selecting the appropriate action.
- Title - a title for the service plan (i.e. the sermon title)
- Subtitle - a subtitle for the service plan (i.e. the series title)
- General Notes - this appears at the top of the service plan under the title. Enter any notes here that applies to the plan as a whole.
- Organizer - defaults to the user creating the service plan. Organizers have full write capability to the plan. You can add more once you create the plan.
- Location - where the service is being held (i.e. the campus if you are a multi-campus church)
- Times - the service times being planned. Click on "add another..." to add multiple times. You must specify at least one time.
Once you are finished, click on the "Add" button to create the service plan. You'll then be redirected to the service plan to continue setting everything up.