Use this task when you want to send an email to the person in the queue or to any one else.
The following configuration is available:
- Name - the name of the task. This appears in the left hand task listing and wherever the task is shown (change logs and drop downs).
- Description - a brief description for the task. This only appears in the left hand task listing.
- To - the list of additional emails to send the message to. These addresses will appear in the "To" field on the email so it will be visible to others on the email.
- Email current person in task? - whether to email the person that is currently on this task within the process. If the person does not have an email, nothing will happen. This is automatically checked when you add the task.
- Bcc - the list of additional people to blind carbon copy on the email. These addresses will be hidden from others on the email.
- Subject - the subject line on the email
- Message - the body of the email. You can use the "Mail Merge" button in the editor to add placeholders which will be replaced with the appropriate data (e.g. person in the queue or your organization details). Click on the "< >" button to modify the HTML if desired.
Once you are finished configuring the task, click on "Save" to finish adding it to the process.